Subject Re: Overflow during backup. Apparent date problem.
Author homerjones1941
The application is in beta, and I suspect there may be other times when a change of domains is needed. Is there a way to do that without touching system tables? My users are scattered all over the USA, so it isn't reasonable for me to personally make such changes. I must do it via an application that is distributed to the users.