Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Unable to INSERT INTO TABLE
Author W O
As Dmitry said, the data is bigger than column size, but: which column is
the culprit?

I don't know why, but Firebird never tell us that information, in cases
like it you only can do: try and error.

When you are an expert it is easy at first sight to find the culprit column
but for a begginer it is an headache.

Greetings.

Walter.