Subject Re: fb_inet_server process with over 200 minutes runtime FB 1.5
Author crizz11
Hi Thomas, we have upgraded to latest version of FB now. You mentioned that monitoring has improved since version 2.1. What would be the best way to monitor that process that is getting stuck.
We were hoping it would simply go away with the move to the latest version of firebird but it has come back again.

regards
Chris