Subject Re: [firebird-support] Computed field Dependencies
Author Gugui
Hi Martijn, i did what u said, but when i try to alter the field in
Database Workbenc it shows me the same thing:

Column RAZAO_SOCIAL from table CLIENTE is referenced in RDB$1536

i cant find this dependencie, i´m so disappointed with Firebird :-(

could u explain me in detail how to do that ?

thanks a lot