Subject Re: [firebird-support] limit to number of OR conditions in a where clause
Author Alan J Davies
I think you want to change the way you look at this - how do you manage
to control/check it? I can only imagine its a stored procedure. In which
case (no pun intended) you should be able to pass a variable and take
action accordingly. I can't remember if the "execute statement" ability
was in 1.5 but that's another option.
I know this doesn't answer your question, but may help with a different
way of thinking. (and I'm not trying to be a smart-a***)
Regards
Alan

Alan J Davies
Aldis