Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Reference manual in on place
Author Paul Vinkenoog
peixinhosdalua@... wrote:

> Do you know if FB will make a single site for FB reference? Something like php.net does on documentation or mysql does also?
>
> Something that a developer can use for fast searching.

There are currently no plans to change the structure of our documentation pages. Right now, we are putting all our efforts into completing the content. You can find everything we have through http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/documentation/

I do agree that the structure could be improved as well. But that's currently not a priority, understaffed as we are.

Kind regards,

Paul Vinkenoog
Firebird Documentation Team