Subject Re: [firebird-support] Newbie: Viewing system users
Author Danie van Eeden
Hey again,

I've done some digging in the zeos source / exported dll functions of
fdbclient.dll.
Could you perhaps indicate
a) are the services API functions also exported from fdbclient
b) if so, could you perhaps indicate an example function name. I need
some direction as to which functions refer to Services API functions.
c) if not this dll, which one would provide the exports.

Many thanks again.
Danie