Subject Re: Newbie: Viewing system users
Author dve83
Hello,

I thank you for the reply. Please forgive my limited understanding of Firebird DB thus far. I understand that security2 is the replacement for the previous security.fbd and that now I cannot connect to it (even with DBAdmin).

You mentioned using the API. COuld you perhaps direct me to documentation (I am currently working via ZeosLib libraries that interface with the dll's).

Kind Regards