Subject Re: Why not sweeping?
Author fdt4y
Again, thank you guys - I've found the issue in a application that started a "read-only" transaction to update some labels on a form and keeping the OAT stuck.

With my luck, I closed the app and froze the poor server, now trying to sweep 7 days worth of transactions from all other tables... ouch - I was not popular. All in all, I made some program changes, the database is back up and running and the OAT seems to be moving forward slowly as it should.

What a great day this is - this has been troubling us for a while now and we could never pin point the problem.

Regards,
Wim