Subject Re: update statement Excel Sheet
Author mahdoom_a
Guys,,

after the update i got a problem with the application.... the error msg is

General SQL erroe.
Invalid expression in the HAVING clause (nither an aggregate function nor a part of the GROUP BY clause).
I think I need to update the the UDF or LIB maybe

the application was working great with the FB ver. 1.0 but when I update to 2.5 I got this message.
any advice?

I have to applications (delphi) only one of them is giving the error and the other is great.

Thanks.

Ahmad sarhan