Subject Re: GSEC error..Invalid Switch
Author mpp12310
Hi Philippe,

Thank you for responding to my question.

So what you are saying, it is better to use ISQL than GSEC to create Roles and set privileges on tables?

Good, this is what I will do. I did not feel comfortable with GSEC anyways; there is little documentation and ISQL is more SQL'ish, which I feel more at ease with than GSEC.

Again, thank you for your input.

Regards,
Michael