Subject Re: [firebird-support] FDB networking
Author Kjell Rilbe
Den 2012-03-15 23:33 skrev Marc Gilels såhär:

> He cries every time I fire him. He has completed about 50% of the
> project and has been paid a ton.
> He claims I am testing it wrong , but somehow always introduces a new
> release that corrected
> something I was doing wrong......see my problem?

You've got my sympathy. Fire him. now. Or send him on a client/server
development course.

> If there are any programmers out there that would like to interview
> for this position,
> you do not have to be in NY.
> We produce medical imaging devices and this software provides patient
> database, Image utility
> and a few other features.....some even work. ~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~
> end group email -->

I think any database developer with a non-Access mindset would do a good
job, at least if he/she has experience with more than one server,
meaning past exposure to server differences and quirks. That's more
important than knowing everything about FB. What he/she doesn't know is
just a forum post away. :-)

Kjell

--
Kjell Rilbe