Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 2.5.0 Generator gone wild
Author Wolfgang Kluge
Thanks for your hint.

On 03/03/2012 08:38 PM, Tomasz Tyrakowski wrote:

> On 2012-03-03 05:42, Wolfgang Kluge wrote:
> > [...]
> > manually created 6 records with IBEasy ver 1.5.3
> > [...]
>
> That's the key in my opinion.

On a re-try under same conditions I checked the value of the generator
immediately after adding the last record and found it to be higher than
the value of the recorded primary key

The recorded primary key is normal when I added records via SQL commands
in DbVisualizer.

Since IBEasy also has a facility to process SQL commands I tried this -
no problems then.

The problem of inconsistent generator keys appears only when I use the
navigator bar of IBEasy.
Appears IBEasy has bug in there.

regards, Wolfgang Kluge