Subject RE: [firebird-support] UDF 64 bits
Author Slavomir Skopalik
First Delphi that can compile into 64 bit is XE2.
But, you have to select target 64 bit.

Also I was used for at least 5 years FreePascal 2.2 compiler to compile into
64 bits and this UDF working fine.

Best regards Slavek
Ing. Slavomir Skopalik
Executive Head
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Collection and evaluation of data from machines and laboratories
by means of system MASA (http://www.elektlabs.cz/m2demo)
Address:
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Chaloupky 158