Subject Re: wierd gbak behavour
Author Nick Upson
more info, the last few lines of -v output from gbak are:

gbak: activating and creating deferred index FK_APABSE_LASTMODBYID
gbak: activating and creating deferred index FK_APBASE_CREATORID
gbak: activating and creating deferred index FK_TBLACTIVEPOWER_TBLELEMENT
gbak: activating and creating deferred index
FK_TBLACTIVEPOWER_TBLOUTSTATION
gbak: committing metadata
gbak:finishing, closing, and going home
Fatal lock manager error: invalid lock id (200168), errno: 22
--Invalid argument

--
Nick Upson (01799 533252)