Subject Re: DELETE FROM error (no google results)
Author ryguy_40
Ann and Thomas. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

UDFFIXEDPOINT was indeed a user-defined function being activated by a few triggers. I dropped the triggers and now my delete script works.

Note: Don't be alarmed by the fact that I dropped the triggers (which were triggers to maintain relational integrity upon any inserts, updates, or deletes), this is a test-bed database that nothing depends on (and is backed up).

Thank you again.

Ryan