Subject Re: Is Firebird 2.5 support running on multi core processors?
Author trskopo
In Firebird 2.5 release note, I read this note :

"The default CpuAffinity setting still binds SuperServer to a single processor only. In order to take advantage
of this improvement when working with multiple databases, this setting should be changed in
firebird.conf"

It means, Superserver supported for multicore, right?