Subject Re: [firebird-support] User Account on MacOS
Author Timothy J. Duncan
Dear Philippe,

Thanks for the note. I did find the Firebird directory in the path that you mentioned.
/Library/Frameworks/Firebird.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/var/aliases.conf
But, since I am a novice, I really could not tell what program or file was using it.

I deleted the User Account, and I have not seen it again.

Thank you all very much for your help and advice, Tim