Subject Re: [firebird-support] Deploying Multiple Applications That Use Firebird 2.5 Embedded Databases.
Author Iwan Cahyadi Sugeng
Since you use embeded server,it will not be a problem running multiple
embeded server as long as you run it in a different folder. Fb 2.5 support
multiple connection to the database attached in embeded server. But i think
you should seperate each apps to its own folder

Iwan Cahyadi Sugeng
On 17 Aug 2011 06:06, "capecodgysgt" <rileymj@...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Suppose I have three applications MyPasswordManager, MyToolManager and
MyMovieManager that each use a Firebird 2.5 Embedded database. Now lets say
that I have a customer who bought and installed all three of my applications
on the same machine.

> What happens when this customer has all three of these applications
running on her computer at the same time?