Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: dbexpint.dll for Firebird 2.5
Author Maurizio P.
Than you ,

... so it means that for delphi7 + firebird 2.5 i need a third party component ,
there are any suggestion on which of them ?

and , most important , with the new connection component , how many changes do i need in source ,
actually I use tsqlconnection+tsqldataset+datasetprovider+clientadataset

thanks