Subject Re: [firebird-support] Can I get a list of UDFs and the SPs that depend on them
Author Alan J Davies
Thanks Milan, this is the code for anyone who's interested.

select rdb$dependent_name,rdb$depended_on_name from rdb$dependencies
where rdb$depended_on_type=15
order by rdb$dependent_name,rdb$depended_on_name

It saves a lot of time and then as you suggest, procedures can be
altered as required. I use the customer version of Ibexpert so it
becomes easy.

Alan J Davies
Aldis