Subject Re: Simple update statment gives error code -104
Author bertink2001
Updated to Firebird 2.5. Problem still exsists. Tried a lot of options but still no succes. Also searched a lot on the internet but still no solution.

If I try directly with JDBC to update a char(1) column I still get the error:

at org.firebirdsql.gds.GDSException: Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -104
Token unknown - line 1, column 68

Also use Hibernate. Hibernate is able to update this column. What is wrong with simple JDBC code or configuration.