Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: ISC ERROR CODE:335544344 ISC ERROR MESSAGE: I/O error for file - already opened
Author Sammy Davis
My version is superserver.
If i connect first with Ibexpert then my datasnap server can't connect.
If i connect first my datasnap server then I can't connect with Ibexpert.

Thanks.

--- Em sex, 1/4/11, karolbieniaszewski <liviuslivius@...> escreveu:

De: karolbieniaszewski <liviuslivius@...>
Assunto: [firebird-support] Re: ISC ERROR CODE:335544344 ISC ERROR MESSAGE: I/O error for file - already opened
Para: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Data: Sexta-feira, 1 de Abril de 2011, 7:46

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Sammy Davis <davissammybr@...> wrote:

> My version 2.1.3.18185, not embedded version.

Classic or superserver?

but try this - stop yor datasnap server

try connect to database by IBExpret

Can you connect?

If no then restart FBServer - now you can connect?

If no then try connect with flamerobin - now can you connect?

If yes then something is wrong with your IBExpret installation/configuration.

Karol Bieniaszewski