Subject Re: rfunc 64 bit linux
Author peponloqui
FreeAdhocUDF works perfect !!

We have successfully migrated, 18 rFunc to FreeAdHoc functions as a first step, to migrate from FB156 to FB213, because we use a lot of the "round" and "trim" in the rFunc, and from the FB2.x
those functions are already included in the engine.

(CentOS 5.5 64 bits/ Firebird-SS 2.1.3.18185-0 / FreeAdHoc 2010/12/06) In Action:
http://tinypic.com/r/equzye/7

best regards!