Subject Re: Embedded FB
Author munster77054
Thanks to all the input. Problem solved, allow me to tell you what happened:

1. It worked with the full FB server installed.
2. It didn't work with the embedded server.
3. The same routine used with the full FB installed, as with the embedded, just the filenames adjusted.
4. Worked fine at "DOS" prompt.
5. Still didn't work in the program.
6. Changed from using "spawnl" to "CreateProcess", and hot diggy darn.. it now works!!!!

Wooohooo!