Subject Re: Converting a database from Firebird 1.5 to 2.1
Author kant_steven
I think that the date problem is a possibility, yet I see no good way to find out where the problem is.

The restore operation fails at different tables each time I run it, and none of these tables have date fields at all.

The database contains about 350 tables, some with many fields, and some with millions of records. It would take days to go through every date field.

Furthermore, gbak gives output like "can't format message ..", so I can't tell what it is doing; does anyone know about this? I need to find a way to pinpoint the real problem.