Subject Re: FB2.5 crash
Author svanderclock
i forget to say that i firebird n super classic mode.

yes, all use the same charset (ISO8859_1) but we store all the string in UTF8 inside the database...

about the server ram, actually it is 18 GO Used of 32 Go. the fb_inet_server.exe have a private working set of 250 mo and around 30 threads.

do you thing i must play with this params in the firebird.conf :

# ----------------------------
# Locking and shared memory parameters
#
# Bytes of shared memory allocated for lock manager.
# In Classic mode, the size given is used for the initial allocation. The
# table expands dynamically up to the limit of memory. In SuperServer, the
# initial size is also the final size.
#
# Type: integer
#
#LockMemSize = 1048576

#
# Tune lock hash list; more hash slots mean shorter hash chains. Only
# necessary under very high load. Prime number values are recommended.
#
# Type: integer
#
#LockHashSlots = 1009