Subject Re: [firebird-support] Partial String Match
Author Venus Software Operations
Thanks a lot Mark, that worked

On 16/02/2010 12:10 pm, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

> > Hi all
> >
> > In one of my queries in the WHERE I had to put in the following to
> > filter correctly
> >
> > AND tSI.cDocType NOT IN ('PROFORMA', 'PROFORMASECSALE')
> >
> > I was hoping to write something like
> >
> > AND tSI.cDocType <> 'PROFORMA%'
> >
> > but this would include both the types of records, not sure what I need
> > to do to do a partial match.
>
> NOT LIKE
> --
> Sicherer, schneller und einfacher. Die aktuellen Internet-Browser -
> jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser
> <http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser>

--

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully,
For Venus Software Operations
----
Bhavbhuti Nathwani
Softwares for Indian Businesses at: http://venussoftop.tripod.com

venussoftop@...
venussoftop@...

Please note: We reserve complete rights for policy changes in the future and the same will be applicable immediately as and when made. Attachments may get corrupted before reaching you, in such a situation please let us know and we will resend you the same at the earliest. We do not take any responsibility for data loss of any type and kind. Data safety remains the sole the responsibility of the users of our softwares.

Internet email confidentiality:

This message may contain information that may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the addressee nor are you responsible for the delivery of the message to the addressee indicated in this email, then you may not copy or deliver this email to anyone and you should notify the sender by reply email and then destroy this message.

Please reply email immediately to this message with REMOVE in the subject, if you or your employer do not consent to email of this kind.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by my company.