Subject Re: It's Official: The next Delphi will support Firebird
Author svanderclock
instead of this, something that will be great is to have the wrapper of the api (ibase.h ?) in Delphi/pascal ! and also some exemple of how to use it !

not really hard do do it with every release of firebird like it's already do in C++ ??

--
stephane

http://www.arkadia.com/fra/
http://www.arkadia.com/rus/