Subject Re: Self-Joined Items Master and transactions stock ledger
Author Bhavbhuti Nathwani
Hi Svein

Thanks for your continue support. I tried your example but it fails on the line after UNION ALL at the place of MyTree.iID

SQL Message : -206
Column does not belong to referenced table

Engine Code : 335544569
Engine Message :
Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -206
Column unknown
MYTREE.IID
At line 4, column 53

on the other hand if I change the same MyTree.iID to 62 then I got one of my requirement fulfilled that is to include the parent (ie 62) records also without duplication that I had noticed in my way of doing it.

As for infinite recursion, still no joy.

Thanks and regards.