Subject Re: Exceptions in the Log file
Author rogervellacott
I finally tracked this down to a known bug.

http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/CORE-1958

The same record is being updated by different SPs and triggers within the same transaction. If an exception is raised for any reason during the process, the database gets corrupted. We are getting one or two instances of this a month among our clients, and it's an embarrassing show-stopper. Re-writing the code to avoid the issue is a huge job.

Dmitri writes that the bug is fixed in ver 2.1.2, but this is still at RC1. How much of a risk is it to use this in a production environment?

Roger Vellacott