Subject Re: Backup becomes corrupt - But the original database is fine
Author jpersson1
Sorry you can just forget my question. I've solved it now.

Someone in my project had commented out some of the calls that actually took the backup and replaced them with a straight copy of the running database file. This naturally leads to corruptions in the copy.

Sorry if I took your time.

Cheers
//Jan Persson