Subject Re: Firebird 2.1.1 Gbak Issues
Author Matt Nielsen
The UTMP file in the security database came from the upgrade script. For some reason the drop of that table failed when I upgraded the database security file from 1.5 per the release notes it must not have dropped that UTMP table. Thank goodness it failed or I would probably still be trying to figure this problem out. That was the only clue that helped my figure out the threading issue that you referenced.

Thanks to everyones input. I have changed my backup scheduling service to wait for each gbak process to finish before running the next one and that should solve these problems.