Subject Re: Command line switches
Author jorgebj
Hello Helen:

You know, in version 2.0.0.12748 of Firbird does not work the command /TASKS (i think, by that reason, in my file installation_scripted.txt was nothing of that command).

When executing my installer with version 2.1 of Firebird, the commands worked perfectly. I am already going to change of version 2.1 of Firebird.

But finally all this solved.

I want to give thanks to you by the help. Thank you !!
Regards.

Jorge Botello.
Ciudad de México.