Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Latest version of GBAK
Author Tony Christiansen
Hi Simon

I was using the original v1.0 so I have now upgraded and will see how it
goes. The network admin advised me that the service was stopping quite
often (on his event logs) so I will look at the Trace log more if it
persists.

The GBAK Scheduler has served us well for years - just this apparent
lapse in reliablity now.

Regards
Tony