Subject RE: [firebird-support] Corrupted data FB 1.5
Author RB Smissaert
> My guess for now is that they both just show a different record of that
> table ADDRESS as that is possible.

It turns out that this is not the case, so I am no further with this. I
can't query the data with isql as this
is not my database and the customer is off now for some days.
I have ruled out linebreaks etc. causing this, so I have no idea at all what
could be doing this.
Any ideas/suggestions greatly appreciated.

RBS

_____

From: firebird-support@ <mailto:firebird-support%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com