Subject Re: [firebird-support] firebird database base crashing windows server
Author Daniel Rail
Hi,

At December-29-09, 9:50 PM, KD Computers wrote:

> I have seen the screens mentioning localhost. The application works in
> terminal server, but if the NIC ever loses connection... even for a fraction
> of a second, then I get what I call "The ongoing screens of death".

If those "ongoing screens of death" are mentioning that the
application cannot connect to "localhost", then it might be a fallback
that is coded in the application. But, unfortunately, "localhost"
doesn't exists for a terminal services session and is not accessible.

Do you have the same problems(ongoing screens of death) with the
workstations that are running the application locally(not via terminal
services), and connecting to the firebird server?

--
Best regards,
Daniel Rail