Subject Re: how to retrieve the indexed reads and non indexed reads statistics
Author svanderclock
Thanks ann,

but do you know how to use the MON$ table? any doc somewhere or sample to retrieve the indexed reads vs the non indexed reads ?

about the filter, the rules is an idea, the probleme is that it will take time, time and time to create/debug/maintain it !
for exemple i see that if i have a index on (LocationID, beds)
and if i do the query
select * from property where locationid='xxx' and beds >= 1 and beds <= 2 order by locationsid, beds
then it's crazy but usind the index locationid, beds (like plan property order index_locationsid_beds) is very slow !! in the oposite way using plan property order index_locationsid_beds index (index beds) is fast !!

i must find a system that will learm by himself with plan to use, like every human do ... by guessing first and trying and trying again