Subject Re: [firebird-support] IN operator performance
Author marco bianchini
i got it, thanks,
M$- payed support (at least in italy) is really worst than your, 4 free.-
ill try tomorrow your suggestion, converting with exists.
im still thinking that FB is a really GREAT db, and sorry if i made an
unusefull question... but really i was needing it to improve since
months.. thanks again
merry christmas :)