Subject Re: Firebird crash ...
Author svanderclock
no, i just install FB 2.1.3 and nothing change ! again the server crash and closing the client not shunt down the fb_inet_server.exe :(
no other choice than restart the server... this become a serious problem for me ....

in the fb log i have this :

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:36:59 2009
INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:36:59 2009
INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:36:59 2009
INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054

following by

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:44:57 2009
Fatal lock manager error: inconsistent lock table version number; found 3, expected 144, errno: 183

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:44:57 2009
Database: C:\PROGRAM FILES\FIREBIRD\SECURITY2.FDB
lock manager error
inconsistent lock table version number; found 3, expected 144

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:44:57 2009
lock manager error

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:44:57 2009
inconsistent lock table version number; found 3, expected 144

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:44:57 2009
Fatal lock manager error: inconsistent lock table version number; found 3, expected 144, errno: 183

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:44:57 2009
Database: C:\PROGRAM FILES\FIREBIRD\SECURITY2.FDB
lock manager error
inconsistent lock table version number; found 3, expected 144

AKSERVER Wed Nov 25 20:44:57 2009
lock manager error

any idea ??

thanks you by advance for your help !