Subject Re: fbclient.dll_unloaded => BEX Exception
Author svanderclock
thanks dimitry,

but my program is rather very simple

begin
loadDll
unloaddll
end

so i unload the DLL only at the end !
so one option could be that the dll crash and unload itself ? i also notice that the server crash, i don't know why he took the client connection but not answer to them... (and i see one fb_inet using the processor when all the other are sleeping) ... i do now an gfix and backup restore of the database, i will see if it's help !

stephane