Subject Re: strange bug with isc_que_events
Author svanderclock
i m not an expert in call stack, but what i see (in the CPU windows) it that after the end of the function EventCallBack we go imediatly in the call to fbclient.gds__thread_exit and after we go in the Access Violation in ntdll.dll !

when it's a normal event that arrive (not because we kill fbserver.exe), we don't do in the fbclient.gds__thread_exit !

any idea ??