Subject Re: strange bug .. the fb_inet don't close
Author svanderclock
Dear helen,

no, the guardian is not in use. For the connection limiting side, as i m on windows Server 2008, i really doubt that the probleme could be here ! in fact for what i know the problem was on one of the client side (but hard to know what, simply look like the system become instable) ... and kill everything on the client side actually don't kill the fb_inet process on the server side :(

stephane