Subject Re: [firebird-support] Dump a database in hex!
Author Ann W. Harrison
Dunbar, Norman wrote:

> I cannot find a 'main' function nor any instructions on building this
> potentially useful utility. Does anyone have any clues please? I'd much
> rather use a prewritten and probably bug free utility than write my own
> - at present.

Pre-written, yes, but not guaranteed bug free. The routines in dmp were
designed to be called from the server itself in debugging mode. This
question might get a better answer on the developers list - though all
the developers follow this list as well. I haven't done development
on Firebird for the past three or four years, but when I did, I used
those routines by putting in conditional code - taken out after I was
done.

Good luck,

Ann