Subject Re: [firebird-support] Problems with user/roles grants
Author Ramiro Barreca
Thanks Helen.
I think the problem is not this one.
As an error, the system report that the user has no access privilege to some
system tables (RDB$RELATIONS, RDB$RELATION_FIELDS, etc.), even though ther
was no change in privileges.

Now I have deleted and recreated the same user, but the problem persist.
This user have never has access privileges to system objects.

Any help, please?

Ramiro

--
Ramiro Barreca