Subject Re: looking for Interbase 6 open source edition
Author wang960
Hi Helen,

Thanks for the quick response, I know ib6 is quite outdated, but that's the version in use for last 5 years without problem:) and now a new hardware server is installed, that bring me back to the IB6 days:) if I install the fb 1.0.x version, do i have to back up /restore? or just copy the gdb file over? thanks.