Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Are these triggers still working in FB 2.0?
Author Alexandre Benson Smith
dr_bentonquest wrote:
> Yes they were working in FB 1.5. As I can't recompile them in FB 2.0,
> I wonder if they are still working. In fact I wonder how did they
> passed the backup/restore procedure when upgrading the database from
> FB 1.5 to 2.0.
>
> Perhaps FB 2.0 compiled code is using the 'new' keyboard automatically
> when it encounters code like this?

No, gbak just restore the BLR (compiled) version.

One can even delete the source from triggers and sp's and the restore
would complete and the triggers would run.

I really never know about such sintax be allowed in FB.

Don't know how or if your BLR works in FB.

Better do some tests and wait for some one explain it.

see you !

--
Alexandre Benson Smith
Development