Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 2.0.4 x64 doesn't work with UDF on fedora 9 x86_64.
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:18 AM 26/06/2008, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Sorry my English.
>

>I am receiving the following message error when I run SELECT with UDF:
>
>invalid request BLR at offset .
>function PAD_LEFT is not defined.
>Module name or entrypoint could not be found.
>
>Bellow configuration
>- firebird.conf. UdfAccess=Full

The above configuration setting requires the full path to your UDF library in the MODULE_NAME argument of your UDF declaration in the database. This setting is not a good idea.

>- Owner directory UDF to firebird and prermission execution (chmod +x)
>- Name the function on UDF is correct.
>- I compile the UDF with fedora X64

Don't forget that everything on Linux at file-level is case-sensitive - ENTRY_POINT and MODULE_NAME most notably here.

./heLen