Subject Re: [firebird-support] Embedded and character set error.
Author William Gonzáles Sánchez
It works fine. But I have another problem. When I run my app in Windows
2000, it works fine, but in Win98 it gives me the error:

Code: 80070057
Code Meaning: Invalid parameter

The SQL query which originates this error is very simple:
SELECT * FROM PRENSAS WHERE PR_ACTIVE=1

I am using:
Embedded server, Win98 (where my app works), FB 2.0.0, ODBC Drivers and ADO,
Visual C++ 2005. My app was compiled in WinXP.

Thanks in advance,
William GS