Subject Re: [firebird-support] Query plan
Author Anderson Farias
Hi,

From: "rapdirector"
>What can I do for using the appropriate index in the mentioned
>situation? Do I have to provide my own plan?

you can start by writing your SQL joins on a 'modern' way. As you do not
have any 'where' condition than at least 1 of the tables will have all
records readen (natural) and you can choose "what" of them (probably
choosing the one with least records is better) by using LEFT JOIN, eg:

SELECT <field_list>
FROM BEFIZETES_TORZS BT
left join PARTNER_TORZS PT on BT.P_KOD=PT.P_KOD
left join TARSULAT_TORZS TT on PT.TARSULAT_KOD=TT.TARSULAT_KOD
ORDER BY BT.DATUM

Regards,
Anderson